Phase 1 Study of Crizotinib (IND 105573) in Combination With Conventional Chemotherapy for Relapsed or Refractory Solid Tumors or Anaplastic Large Cell Lymphoma
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 08 Dec 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Crizotinib (Primary) ; Cyclophosphamide; Dexrazoxane; Doxorubicin; Filgrastim; Pegfilgrastim; Topotecan; Vincristine
- Indications Anaplastic large cell lymphoma; Solid tumours
- Focus Adverse reactions
- 04 Dec 2017 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting.
- 13 Feb 2017 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Apr 2017 to 1 Oct 2018.
- 24 Mar 2016 Planned number of patients changed from 50 to 65 as per ClinicalTrials.gov record.