A 12-week Randomised, Double-blind, Parallel-group Study to Evaluate the Anti-inflammatory Effects of ADOAIR 50/250mcg Twice Daily Compared With Placebo Twice Daily in Japanese Subjects With Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD)
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 08 Jul 2014
At a glance
- Drugs Salmeterol/fluticasone propionate (Primary)
- Indications Chronic obstructive pulmonary disease
- Focus Pharmacodynamics
- Sponsors GlaxoSmithKline
- 10 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated
- 01 Jul 2013 Status changed from recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 22 Feb 2013 Planned End Date changed from 1 Jul 2013 to 1 Oct 2013 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.