A Phase I Study of the Safety, Pharmacokinetics and Pharmacodynamics of Escalating Doses of the Selective Inhibitor of Nuclear Export (SINE) KPT- 330 in Patients With Advanced or Metastatic Solid Tumor Malignancies
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 06 Apr 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Selinexor (Primary)
- Indications Adenocarcinoma; Anaplastic astrocytoma; Cervical cancer; Colorectal cancer; Fallopian tube cancer; Glioblastoma; Head and neck cancer; Malignant melanoma; Non-small cell lung cancer; Ovarian cancer; Peritoneal cancer; Prostate cancer; Solid tumours; Squamous cell cancer
- Focus Adverse reactions; First in man
- Sponsors Karyopharm Therapeutics; NPM Pharma
- 31 Mar 2017 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed.
- 28 Sep 2016 According to Karyopharm media release, data from this trial were published in Clinical Cancer Research Publication.
- 23 Aug 2016 Planned End Date changed from 1 Sep 2016 to 1 Dec 2016.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History