A Randomized Open Label Phase II Study of Weekly Gemcitabine Plus Pazopanib Versus Weekly Gemcitabine Alone in the Treatment of Patients With Persistent or Relapsed Epithelial Ovarian, Fallopian Tube or Primary Peritoneal Carcinoma
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 07 May 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Pazopanib (Primary) ; Gemcitabine
- Indications Fallopian tube cancer; Ovarian cancer; Peritoneal cancer
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 01 May 2018 Planned End Date changed from 1 Dec 2018 to 1 Oct 2018.
- 01 May 2018 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Apr 2017 to 1 Jun 2018.
- 06 Jun 2017 Results assessing the effect of adding pazopanib to gemcitabine in patients with recurrent, advanced ovarian cancer, presented at the 53rd Annual Meeting of the American Society of Clinical Oncology.