An Open-Label Study to Evaluate the Safety, Antiviral Activity and Pharmacokinetics of Direct-Acting Antiviral Agent (DAA) Treatment in Combination With Peginterferon Alpha-2a and Ribavirin (pegIFN/RBV) in Chronic Hepatitis C Virus (HCV) Infected Subjects Who Have Experienced Virologic Failure in a Previous AbbVie or Abbott DAA Combination Study
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 27 Jun 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Ombitasvir (Primary) ; Paritaprevir (Primary) ; Peginterferon alfa-2a; Ribavirin; Ritonavir
- Indications Hepatitis C
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Abbott Laboratories; AbbVie; GlaxoSmithKline
- 12 May 2017 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed.
- 12 Jan 2017 Planned number of patients changed from 93 to 35.
- 12 Jan 2017 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Oct 2016 to 1 May 2017.