A Multicenter, Single Arm, Cohort Study to Evaluate the Efficacy and Safety of Saxagliptin 5mg, Once Daily for 24 Weeks, in Patients With Type 2 Diabetes Mellitus Who Are Treatment Naive or Who Have Inadequate Glycaemic Control on Metformin Alone
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 12 Feb 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Saxagliptin (Primary)
- Indications Type 2 diabetes mellitus
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms Sunshine
- Sponsors AstraZeneca
- 10 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated
- 23 Jun 2014 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 29 Jan 2014 Planned End Date changed from 1 Mar 2014 to 1 May 2014 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.