Phase II Study With Bendamustine, Gemcitabine and Vinorelbine (BeGEV) as Induction Therapy in Relapsed/Refractory Hodgkin's Lymphoma Patients Before High Dose Chemotherapy With Autologous Hematopoietic Stem Cells Transplant
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 15 Feb 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Bendamustine (Primary) ; Gemcitabine; Vinorelbine
- Indications Hodgkin's disease
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 15 Feb 2018 Status changed from recruiting to completed.
- 26 Jun 2013 New source identified and integrated (ClinicalTrials.gov: US National Institutes of Health; NCT01884441).
- 26 Jun 2013 Planned end date changed from 30 Jun 2013 to 1 Jul 2016 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.