A Phase IIA Open Label, Adaptive, Randomized Clinical Trial of Dalotuzumab (MK-0646) Treatment in Combination With Irinotecan Versus Cetuximab and Irinotecan for Patients With Metastatic Rectal Cancers (mRC) Expressing High IGF-1/Low IGF-2 Levels
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 25 Aug 2015
At a glance
- Drugs Dalotuzumab (Primary) ; Cetuximab; Irinotecan
- Indications Colorectal cancer
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Merck & Co; Merck Sharp & Dohme
- 10 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated
- 06 Jan 2015 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 21 May 2014 Planned End Date changed from 1 Aug 2014 to 1 Jan 2015 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.