A phase III randomized, double-blind placebo controlled study of BKM120 with fulvestrant, in postmenopausal women with hormone receptor-positive HER2-negative locally advanced or metastatic breast cancer which progressed on or after aromatase inhibitor treatment.
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 19 Feb 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Buparlisib (Primary) ; Fulvestrant
- Indications Advanced breast cancer
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms BELLE-2
- Sponsors Novartis Pharmaceuticals
- 19 Feb 2018 This trial was Discontinued in Italy , according to European Clinical Trials Database record.
- 09 Dec 2017 Final overall survival results, presented at the 40th Annual San Antonio Breast Cancer Symposium.
- 26 Oct 2017 Results of analysis assessing role of PIK3CA mutation status as a biomarker of PI3K inhibitor treatment efficacy in pts with HR+, HER2- ABC using patient data from BELLE-2 and BELLE-3 trials presented at the AACR-NCI-EORTC International Conference on Molecular Targets and Cancer Therapeutics 2017
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History