A Prospective, Multicenter, Open, Randomized Phase 2a Trial to Confirm a Sustained Virological Suppression Defined as HIV-RNA 50 Copies/ml of 3 Different Doses of Fozivudine in Context to a Standard Zidovudine Based Antiretroviral Therapy Regimen After 24 Weeks of Treatment in ART naive, Non Subtype B HIV-1 Infected Individuals From Tanzania and Ivory Coast.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 05 Apr 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Fozivudine (Primary) ; Efavirenz; Lamivudine; Lamivudine/zidovudine
- Indications HIV-1 infections
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 26 Mar 2018 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed.
- 03 Feb 2014 According to Pan-African Clinical Trials Registry, Status changed from not yet recruiting to active, no longer recruiting.
- 11 Jun 2012 New trial record