Phase II Salvage Treatment With Bendamustine, Ofatumumab and MethylPrednisolone (BOMP) in Relapsed B-cell Chronic Lymphocytic Leukemia (B-CLL)
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 02 May 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Bendamustine (Primary) ; Methylprednisolone (Primary) ; Ofatumumab (Primary)
- Indications Chronic lymphocytic leukaemia
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms BOMP
- 15 Mar 2016 Planned End Date changed from 1 Jul 2019 to 1 Sep 2019, according to ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 15 Mar 2016 Status changed from recruiting to discontinued, according to ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 15 Jun 2013 New source identified and integrated (European Clinical Trials Database record: EudraCT2011-002307-14).