Multimodality Risk Adapted Therapy Including Carboplatin/Paclitaxel/Lapatinib as Induction for Squamous Cell Carcinoma of the Head and Neck Amenable to Transoral Surgical Approaches
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 14 Jan 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Carboplatin (Primary) ; Cisplatin (Primary) ; Lapatinib (Primary) ; Paclitaxel (Primary)
- Indications Head and neck cancer; Hypopharyngeal cancer; Laryngeal cancer; Oropharyngeal cancer; Squamous cell cancer
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 12 Jun 2017 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting.
- 06 Jun 2017 Results presented at the 53rd Annual Meeting of the American Society of Clinical Oncology
- 01 Jul 2012 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.