A Multicenter, Open-label, Phase 1b Study of TAK-733 (an Oral MEK Inhibitor) in Combination With Alisertib (an Oral Aurora A Kinase Inhibitor) in Adult Patients With Advanced Nonhematologic Malignancies
Withdrawn prior to enrolment
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 31 Oct 2013
At a glance
- Drugs Alisertib (Primary) ; TAK 733 (Primary)
- Indications Solid tumours
- Focus Adverse reactions; Pharmacokinetics
- 31 Oct 2013 Status changed from not yet recruiting to withdrawn prior to recruitment as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 23 Jul 2013 Planned initiation date changed from 1 Jul 2013 to 1 Aug 2013 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 01 Jul 2013 Planned number of patients changed from 160 to 161 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.