Prospective Randomized Controlled, Open Label, Clinical Trial to Study if Rosuvastatin Use Improves the Coagulation Profile in Patients With Venous Thrombosis
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 30 Jan 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Rosuvastatin (Primary)
- Indications Atherosclerosis; Venous thrombosis
- Focus Pharmacodynamics
- Acronyms START
- 30 Jan 2018 Results (n=255) assessing whether statin therapy improves the coagulation profile in patients with a history of VT, were published in the European Heart Journal.
- 10 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated
- 13 Jan 2017 Status changed from recruiting to completed.