A Phase II Study of Cixutumumab (IMC-A12) in Combination With Temsirolimus in Pediatric Patients With Recurrent or Refractory Solid Tumors
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 07 Apr 2015
At a glance
- Drugs Cixutumumab (Primary) ; Temsirolimus (Primary)
- Indications Ewing's sarcoma; Osteosarcoma; Primitive neuroectodermal tumours; Rhabdomyosarcoma; Soft tissue sarcoma; Solid tumours
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- 10 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated
- 30 Mar 2015 Protocol has been amended to change in treatment arms.
- 23 Jan 2014 Status changed from suspended to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.