Randomized, Double-blind, Parallel- group, Placebo-controlled, Confirmatory Study of SM-13496 (lurasidone HCl) in Patients with Schizophrenia <Phase3>
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 29 Aug 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Lurasidone (Primary)
- Indications Schizophrenia
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms PASTEL
- Sponsors Sumitomo Dainippon Pharma
- 30 Jun 2015 Status changed from recruiting to completed as per ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 24 Apr 2015 Interim results published in the Media Release.
- 24 Apr 2015 Sumitomo Dainippon Pharma announced in a media release that based on results of a pre-specified interim analysis, the company does not believe the trial results would warrant approval of production and distribution of lurasidone for the treatment of patients with schizophrenia in Japan, and is now reviewing its lurasidone development policy for Japan.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History