PREZISTA or INTELENCE Switch Evaluation in Virologically Suppressed Patients Naive to Darunavir or Etravirine and Who Are Intolerant of Their Current or Prior Combination Antiretroviral Therapy Regimen: A Phase IV, Open-label, Multicentre Observational Trial
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 07 Jul 2014
At a glance
- Drugs Darunavir (Primary) ; Etravirine (Primary) ; Antiretrovirals; Ritonavir
- Indications HIV infections
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms POISE
- Sponsors Janssen Inc
- 10 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated
- 01 Apr 2013 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 22 Jan 2013 Planned End Date changed from 1 Dec 2012 to 1 Mar 2013 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.