A 24-week, Multicenter, Parallel-group, Randomized,Double-blind Study to Evaluate the Tolerability, Safety and Efficacy of 2 Different Titration Methods of Rivastigmine Patch (ENA713D/ONO-2540) in Patients With Mild to Moderate Alzheimer's Disease (MMSE 10-20)
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 24 Aug 2015
At a glance
- Drugs Rivastigmine (Primary)
- Indications Alzheimer's disease
- Focus Adverse reactions; Registrational
- Sponsors Novartis Pharmaceuticals
- 24 Aug 2015 Ono Pharmaceutical obtained the approval for partial changes in the manufacturing and marketing authorization of transdermal patch therapy RIVASTACH PATCH to treat mild-to-moderate Alzheimer-type dementia to add "dosage and administration", in which the dose is increased to the maintenance dose by one step.
- 21 May 2014 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov .
- 28 Jan 2014 Actual number of patients changed from 79 to 101, as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.