A Phase 3, Randomized, Double-Blind, Controlled Study Evaluating the Efficacy and Safety of Peginterferon Lambda-1a, With and Without Daclatasvir, Compared to Peginterferon Alfa-2a, Each in Combination With Ribavirin, in the Treatment of Naive Genotype 2 and 3 Chronic Hepatitis C Subjects
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 07 Sep 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Daclatasvir (Primary) ; Peginterferon lambda-1a (Primary) ; Peginterferon alfa-2a; Ribavirin
- Indications Hepatitis C
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms PRINCIPAL
- Sponsors Bristol-Myers Squibb
- 07 Sep 2016 Results analyzing HCV GT2 NS5A sequencing data from five clinical trials and one database (The Los Alamos hepatitis C sequence database) (n=426) published in the Journal of Antimicrobial Chemotherapy.
- 30 Oct 2014 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 12 Jun 2014 Planned End Date changed from 1 Dec 2014 to 1 Nov 2014as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.