A Randomized, Double-Blind, Clinical Trial Evaluating Three Single Dose Regimens With Loperamide for Treatment of Ambulatory Watery Travelers' Diarrhea, and Azithromycin With and Without Loperamide for Treatment of Ambulatory Dysentery/Febrile Diarrhea
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 29 Nov 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Azithromycin (Primary) ; Levofloxacin (Primary) ; Rifaximin (Primary) ; Loperamide
- Indications Traveller's diarrhoea
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms TrEAT-TD
- 24 Nov 2016 Status changed from recruiting to discontinued.
- 01 Sep 2012 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 19 Jun 2012 New trial record