Maintenance Therapy With Brentuximab Vedotin (SGN-35) After Allogeneic Hematopoietic Cell Transplantation for Hodgkin Lymphoma and CD30+ Hematologic Malignancies
Withdrawn prior to enrolment
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 11 Jun 2014
At a glance
- Drugs Brentuximab vedotin (Primary)
- Indications Haematological malignancies; Hodgkin's disease
- Focus Biomarker; Therapeutic Use
- 10 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated
- 18 Apr 2014 Status changed from recruiting to withdrawn prior to recruitment as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 18 Jun 2013 Seattle Genetics added as trial associations and lead trial centre as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.