A Phase I/II Study of AZD5363 Combined With Paclitaxel in Patients With Advanced or Metastatic Breast Cancer Comprising a Safety Run-In and a Placebo-controlled Randomised Expansion in ER+ve Patients Stratified by PIK3CA Mutation Status
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 26 Mar 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Capivasertib (Primary) ; Paclitaxel
- Indications Advanced breast cancer
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms BEECH
- Sponsors AstraZeneca
- 26 Mar 2018 Status changed to active, no longer recruiting.
- 22 Mar 2018 Planned End Date changed from 30 Mar 2018 to 29 Mar 2019.
- 14 Dec 2017 Planned End Date changed from 15 Sep 2017 to 30 Mar 2018.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History