A Phase 3, Randomized, Double-Blind, Multiple-Dose, Parallel-Group, Placebo-Controlled Study of Indomethacin Nanoformulation Capsules for the Treatment of Acute Postoperative Pain After Bunionectomy
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 27 Apr 2015
At a glance
- Drugs Indometacin (Primary)
- Indications Postoperative pain
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Iroko Pharmaceuticals
- 03 May 2014 Results of sensitivity analyses on the primary endpoint results presented at the 33rd Annual Scientific Meeting of the American Pain Society.
- 30 Oct 2013 Primary endpoint 'Pain-intensity-difference' has been met according to results presented at the 77th American College of Rheumatology and the 48th Annual Meeting of the Association of Rheumatology and Health Professionals.
- 30 Oct 2013 Results presented at the 77th American College of Rheumatology and the 48th Annual Meeting of the Association of Rheumatology and Health Professionals.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History