A Double- Blind, Placebo Controlled Study Exploring the Safety, Tolerability, and Efficacy of a 28 Day Course Followed by an Additional 56 Day Course of INCB039110 in Subjects With Active Rheumatoid Arthritis
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 12 Jun 2014
At a glance
- Drugs Itacitinib (Primary)
- Indications Rheumatoid arthritis
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Incyte Corporation
- 10 Feb 2014 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 30 Oct 2013 Interim results from part two (n=40) presented at the 77th American College of Rheumatology and the 48th Annual Meeting of the Association of Rheumatology and Health Professionals.
- 02 May 2013 Preliminary results expected in the second half of 2013, according to an Incyte Corporation media release.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History