A Double-Blind, Placebo-Controlled, Randomized, Parallel Group, 12-Month Safety and Efficacy Trial of TRx0237 in Subjects With Behavioral Variant Frontotemporal Dementia (bvFTD)
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 26 Jul 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Hydromethylthionine mesylate (Primary)
- Indications Dementia
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors TauRx Therapeutics
- 22 Jul 2016 According to a TauRx Pharmaceuticals media release, the results from this study will be presented at the 10th International Conference on Frontotemporal Dementias (ICFTD).
- 08 Apr 2016 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 19 Mar 2015 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Dec 2015 to 1 Jan 2016 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov