Effects of agomelatine versus escitalopram on emotional experiences in outpatients suffering from Major Depressive Disorder. An exploratory, randomised, double-blind, international, multicentre study with parallel groups: agomelatine (25 to 50 mg/day) versus escitalopram (10 to 20 mg/day) over a 6-month period.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 24 Nov 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Agomelatine (Primary) ; Escitalopram
- Indications Major depressive disorder
- Focus Pharmacogenomic; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors IRIS
- 24 Nov 2017 Status changed to completed.
- 10 Oct 2013 Last checked against European Clinical Trials Database record.
- 28 Jun 2012 New trial record