A phase II, multi-center, open label study of the clinical activity and safety of the BRAF-V600 inhibitor vemurafenib (PLX-4032) in previously treated patients with hairy cell leukemia (HCL) carrying the BRAF-V600E mutation.
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 17 Sep 2015
At a glance
- Drugs Vemurafenib (Primary)
- Indications Hairy cell leukaemia
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 17 Sep 2015 Results published in the Lancet Oncology.
- 09 Sep 2015 Results published in the New England Journal of Medicine.
- 28 Jun 2012 New trial record