A Randomized, Open-Label Study to Evaluate the Safety and Efficacy of Coadministration of ABT-450 With Ritonavir (ABT-450/r) and ABT-267 in Adults With Chronic Hepatitis C Virus Infection (PEARL-I)
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 15 Nov 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Ombitasvir (Primary) ; Ombitasvir/paritaprevir/ritonavir (Primary) ; Paritaprevir (Primary) ; Ritonavir (Primary) ; Ribavirin
- Indications Hepatitis C
- Focus Adverse reactions; Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms PEARL-I
- Sponsors AbbVie
- 24 Nov 2015 According to an AbbVie media release, ombitasvir/paritaprevir/ritonavir [Technivie] tablets in combination with ribavirin have received an approval from Health Canada for the treatment of adults with genotype 4 (GT4) chronic hepatitis C virus (HCV) infection without cirrhosis who are either treatment naive or previously treated with peginterferon and ribavirin.
- 17 Aug 2015 Results published in the Antimicrobial Agents and Chemotherapy.
- 24 Jul 2015 Results published in the Media Release.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History