Open, randomized, multicenter phase II trial with cetuximab /5-FU/FA/irinotecan or cetuximab/5-FU/FA /irinotecan/oxaliplatin in k-ras/b-raf wild type patients or with irinotecan/oxaliplatin/5-FU/FA with or without bevacizumab in k-ras mutant patients as neoadjuvant treatment in patients with non- resectable colorectal liver metastases
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 10 Sep 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Bevacizumab (Primary) ; Cetuximab (Primary) ; Fluorouracil; Folinic acid; Irinotecan; Oxaliplatin
- Indications Colorectal cancer; Liver metastases
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms CELIM2
- 10 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated
- 28 Feb 2013 Planned End Date changed from 4 Dec 2016 to 1 Jul 2020 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov. record.
- 28 Feb 2013 New source identified and integrated (ClinicalTrials.gov: US National Institutes of Health: NCT01802645).