A Comparative Effectiveness Study of Intravitreal Aflibercept, Bevacizumab and Ranibizumab for Diabetic Macular Edema
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 04 Aug 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Aflibercept (Primary) ; Bevacizumab (Primary) ; Ranibizumab (Primary)
- Indications Diabetic macular oedema
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms Protocol T
- 31 Jul 2017 Planned End Date changed to 1 Oct 2018.
- 31 Jul 2017 Status changed from completed to active, no longer recruiting.
- 15 Dec 2015 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History