A Phase 2, Double-Blind, Parallel, Placebo-Controlled, Randomized Study to Evaluate Multiple Dose Levels of Duvelisib (IPI- 145) With Background Methotrexate in Subjects With Active Rheumatoid Arthritis and an Inadequate Response to Methotrexate Alone
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 27 Feb 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Duvelisib (Primary) ; Methotrexate
- Indications Rheumatoid arthritis
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms ASPIRA
- Sponsors Infinity Pharmaceuticals
- 11 Feb 2015 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 12 Jan 2015 Results published in an Infinity Pharmaceuticals media release.
- 08 Jan 2015 Primary endpoint has not been met (proportion of patients achieving a 20% improvement in the American College of Rheumatology Criteria (ACR20) from Baseline to Week 12), according to an Infinity Pharmaceuticals media release.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History