A randomised, double-blind, parallel-group, 26 week study comparing the efficacy and safety of indacaterol (Onbrez Breezhaler 150µg o.d.) with salmeterol/fluticasone propionate (Seretide Accuhaler 50 µg/500 µg b.i.d.) in patients with moderate obstructive pulmonary disease
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 17 Jun 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Indacaterol (Primary) ; Salmeterol/fluticasone propionate
- Indications Chronic obstructive pulmonary disease
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- 30 Mar 2016 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed.
- 16 Aug 2013 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by United Kingdom Clinical Research Network record.
- 02 Jul 2012 New trial record