Phase III, Multicenter, Randomized, Trial of CPX-351 (Cytarabine:Daunorubicin) Liposome Injection Versus Cytarabine and Daunorubicin in Patients 60-75 Years of Age With Untreated High Risk (Secondary) AML
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 28 Feb 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Cytarabine/daunorubicin (Primary) ; Cytarabine; Daunorubicin
- Indications Acute myeloid leukaemia
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Celator Pharmaceuticals; Jazz Pharmaceuticals Inc
- 08 Feb 2018 According to a Jazz Pharmaceuticals medis release, based on the data from this study, National Comprehensive Cancer Network (NCCN) Guidelines now include a Category 1 recommendation for use of Vyxeos for adult patients 60 years of age or greater with newly-diagnosed t-AML or AML-MRC.
- 30 Jan 2018 Planned End Date changed from 1 Dec 2017 to 1 Nov 2019.
- 12 Dec 2017 Results of subgroup analysis assessing efficacy and safety, presented at the 59th Annual Meeting and Exposition of the American Society of Hematology.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History