Clofarabine, Gemcitabine and Busulfan Followed by Allogeneic Stem Cell Transplantation for Chronic Lymphocytic Leukemia (CLL)
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 03 May 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Gemcitabine (Primary) ; Antithymocyte globulin; Busulfan; Clofarabine; Filgrastim; Methotrexate; Tacrolimus
- Indications Chronic lymphocytic leukaemia
- Focus Adverse reactions
- 30 Apr 2018 Status changed from recruiting to completed.
- 14 Jun 2016 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Nov 2017 to 1 Nov 2018.
- 23 Nov 2012 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting as reported by M.D. Anderson Cancer Center.