A Randomized Phase II Multicenter, Open-Label Study Evaluating the Efficacy and Safety of IMAB362 in Combination With the EOX Regimen as First-Line Treatment of Patients With CLDN18.2-positive Adenocarcinomas of the Stomach, the Esophagus or the Gastroesophageal Junction.
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 20 Jan 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Claudiximab (Primary) ; Capecitabine; Epirubicin; Oxaliplatin
- Indications Adenocarcinoma; Gastric cancer; Oesophageal cancer
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms FAST
- Sponsors Astellas Pharma Global Development; Ganymed Pharmaceuticals
- 20 Jan 2018 Results presented at the 2018 Gastrointestinal Cancers Symposium
- 26 Oct 2017 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Sep 2018 to 1 Dec 2018.
- 06 Jun 2017 Results assessing tumor CLDN18.2 expression and co-expression with HER2 in gastric, gastroesophageal junction, and esophageal cancers presented at the 53rd Annual Meeting of the American Society of Clinical Oncology.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History