A 12-month, open label, randomised, effectiveness study to evaluate fluticasone furoate (FF, GW685698)/vilanterol (VI, GW642444) Inhalation Powder delivered once daily via a Novel Dry Powder Inhaler compared with usual maintenance therapy in subjects with Asthma
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 01 Aug 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Vilanterol/fluticasone furoate (Primary)
- Indications Asthma
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms SLS; SLS Asthma
- Sponsors GlaxoSmithKline
- 01 Aug 2018 Results published in the Respiratory Medicine.
- 23 May 2018 Results assessing the impact of previous asthma symptoms and exacerbations on ACT responders, presented at the 114th International Conference of the American Thoracic Society
- 23 May 2018 Results assessing patient-reported outcomes presented at the 114th International Conference of the American Thoracic Society.