A Phase 3/4, Multi-Center, Randomized, Double-Blind, Placebo-Controlled, 52-Week Study to Evaluate the Efficacy and Safety of Belimumab (HGS1006) in Adult Subjects of Black Race With Systemic Lupus Erythematosus
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase III/IV
Latest Information Update: 29 Apr 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Belimumab (Primary)
- Indications Systemic lupus erythematosus
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms EMBRACE; SLE EMBRACE
- Sponsors GlaxoSmithKline; Human Genome Sciences
- 15 Jan 2018 Planned End Date changed from 11 Feb 2019 to 4 Feb 2019.
- 15 Jan 2018 Planned primary completion date changed from 2 Jul 2018 to 25 Jun 2018.
- 09 Oct 2017 Planned End Date changed from 14 Feb 2019 to 11 Feb 2019.