A Phase II/III, Randomized, Multi-centric, Comparator-controlled Study of the Safety and Neutralizing Activity of a Human Monoclonal Antibody to Rabies (SII RMAb) Administered in Conjunction with Rabies Vaccine for Post-exposure Prophylaxis in Patients following Potential Rabies Exposure
Phase of Trial: Phase II/III
Latest Information Update: 15 Sep 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Anti-rabies monoclonal antibody (Primary) ; Anti-rabies monoclonal antibody (Primary) ; Rabies immune globulin; Rabies immune globulin; Rabies vaccine
- Indications Rabies
- Focus Pharmacodynamics; Registrational
- 15 Sep 2017 Results assessing safety and neutralizing activity of a human monoclonal antibody to rabies (sii rmab) administered in conjunction with rabies vaccine for post-exposure prophylaxis in patients following potential rabies exposure, were published in the Clinical Infectious Diseases.
- 15 Sep 2017 Status changed from recruiting to completed, according to results published in the Clinical Infectious Diseases.
- 10 Jul 2012 New trial record