A Randomised, Double-Blind, Multi-Centre, Parallel-Group Phase 3b Study to Demonstrate Non-inferiority of Stavudine (20 mg Twice Daily)Compared With Tenofovir Disoproxil Fumarate (300 mg Once Daily) When Administered in Combination With Lamivudine and Efavirenz in Antiretroviral-Naive Patients Infected With HIV-1
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 24 Aug 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Stavudine (Primary) ; Efavirenz; Lamivudine; Tenofovir disoproxil fumarate
- Indications HIV-1 infections
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- 28 Jan 2016 Status changed from recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 05 Jun 2013 Planned End Date changed from 21 Jun 2014 to 30 Jul 2014 as reported by Clinical Trials Registry - India.
- 10 Jul 2012 New trial record