A Phase 1 Study of CSL362 (Anti-IL3Ralpha/ Anti-CD123 Monoclonal Antibody) in Patients With CD123+ Acute Myeloid Leukemia in Complete Remission or Complete Remission With Incomplete Platelet Recovery at High Risk for Early Relapse
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 12 Mar 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Talacotuzumab (Primary)
- Indications Acute myeloid leukaemia
- Focus Adverse reactions; First in man
- Sponsors CSL
- 12 Mar 2016 Population pharmacokinetic/pharmacodynamics analysis (n=27) presented at the 117th Annual Meeting of the American Society for Clinical Pharmacology and Therapeutics.
- 08 Dec 2015 Results of exploratory endpoint (minimal residual disease) presented at the 57th Annual Meeting and Exposition of the American Society of Hematology
- 08 Oct 2015 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed, as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.