A Phase I Study of the Phosphatidylserine-Targeting Antibody Bavituximab in Combination With Capecitabine and Radiation Therapy for the Treatment of Stage II and III Rectal Adenocarcinoma
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 05 Feb 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Bavituximab (Primary) ; Capecitabine
- Indications Adenocarcinoma; Rectal cancer
- Focus Adverse reactions
- 29 Feb 2016 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 23 Oct 2015 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Jun 2016 to 1 Jun 2017, as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 10 May 2015 Planned End Date changed from 1 Jun 2016 to 1 Jun 2017 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.