Rosuvastatin versus Protease Inhibitor Switching for Hypercholesterolaemia in HIV-infected Adults [Rosuvastatina versus sustitucion del Inhibidor de la Proteasa en pacientes adultos con infeccion por el VIH e hipercolesterolemia]
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 08 Jun 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Rosuvastatin (Primary) ; Antivirals; Peptide hydrolase inhibitors; Ritonavir
- Indications HIV infections; Hypercholesterolaemia
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms SoS
- 07 Oct 2014 Status changed from recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 09 Sep 2013 Planned end date (Mar 2015) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 09 Sep 2013 New source identified and integrated (ClinicalTrials.gov: US National Institutes of Health; NCT01935674).