A Multicenter, Open Label, Phase 1B Study of Escalating Doses of RO5045337 Administered Orally, With Cytarabine Administered A) Subcutaneously, or B) Intravenously, in Patients With Acute Myelogenous Leukemia (AML)
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 14 Jul 2015
At a glance
- Drugs RG 7112 (Primary) ; Cytarabine; Cytarabine
- Indications Acute myeloid leukaemia
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Sponsors Roche
- 10 Dec 2013 Results presented at the 55th Annual Meeting and Exposition of the American Society of Hematology.
- 01 Nov 2013 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 04 Sep 2013 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History