A phase II study of gefitinib with concurrent thoracic radiotherapy in patients with unresectable, stage III Non-Small Cell Lung Cancer harboring EGFR mutations.
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 14 Nov 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Gefitinib (Primary)
- Indications Non-small cell lung cancer
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 08 Nov 2017 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting.
- 12 Aug 2016 Planned number of patients changed from 37 to 27.
- 01 Aug 2012 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting as reported by University Hospital Medical Information Network - Japan.