An Open-Label, Single-arm, Multicenter Phase I Study of SCH 54031 (Pegylated Interferon Alfa-2b) as an Adjuvant Treatment in Japanese Patients With Malignant Melanoma
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 16 Jun 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Peginterferon alfa-2b (Primary)
- Indications Malignant melanoma
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Sponsors Merck Sharp & Dohme
- 15 Mar 2017 Status changed from completed to discontinued after 118 weeks from the study start, during the maintenance phase, due to regulatory approval in Japan. .
- 31 Mar 2016 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed.
- 16 Feb 2015 According to ClinicalTrials.gov record, protocol amended- patients receive only 6 micrograms/kg SC in the induction phase as compared to 3 or 6 micrograms/kg.