A Randomized, Double-blind, Placebo Controlled, Multicenter Study of Subcutaneous Secukinumab in Autoinjectors to Demonstrate Efficacy After Twelve Weeks of Treatment, and to Assess the Safety, Tolerability, Usability and Long-term Efficacy in Subjects With Chronic Plaque-type Psoriasis
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 01 Mar 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Secukinumab (Primary)
- Indications Plaque psoriasis
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms JUNCTURE
- Sponsors Novartis; Novartis Pharmaceuticals
- 01 Mar 2018 Results of pooled post-hoc analysis from four phase III studies (ERASURE, FIXTURE, FEATURE, and JUNCTURE) published in the Dermatology and Therapy.
- 10 Apr 2017 Results (n=1709) of a pooled analysis from FIXTURE, FEATURE, ERASURE and JUNCTURE studies assessing the efficacy and safety of secukinumab in Hispanic and non-Hispanic patients, published in the Advances in Therapy.
- 30 Jan 2017 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History