A Randomized, Double-Blind, Placebo-Controlled, Parallel-Group, Multicenter, Phase 3 Study of the Safety and Efficacy of Two CMX001 Dose Regimens for the Prevention of Cytomegalovirus (CMV) Infection in CMV-seropositive (R+) Hematopoietic Stem Cell Transplant Recipients
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 16 Nov 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Brincidofovir (Primary)
- Indications Cytomegalic inclusion disorders; Cytomegalovirus infections
- Focus Adverse reactions; Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms SUPPRESS
- Sponsors Chimerix
- 10 Nov 2016 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed.
- 18 Aug 2016 This trial has been completed in Belgium as per European Clinical Trials Database record.
- 20 Feb 2016 Results published in a Chimerix media release.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History