Fludarabine/rituximab combined with escalating doses of lenalidomide in untreated chronic lymphocytic leukemia (CLL) – a dose-finding study with escalating starting dose of lenalidomide and concomitant evaluation of safety and efficacy
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 07 Jun 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Lenalidomide (Primary) ; Fludarabine; Rituximab
- Indications Chronic lymphocytic leukaemia
- Focus Adverse reactions; Pharmacogenomic
- 10 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated
- 25 May 2016 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed.
- 16 Jun 2015 Planned End Date changed from 1 Mar 2015 to 1 Oct 2015 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.