A Phase I Dose Escalation Study of VS-5584, a Dual PI3K/mTOR Inhibitor, in Subjects With Advanced Non-Hematologic Malignancies or Lymphoma
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 03 May 2018
At a glance
- Drugs VS 5584 (Primary)
- Indications Lymphoma; Solid tumours
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Sponsors Verastem Oncology
- 03 May 2018 According to a Verastem Oncology media release, Verastem changed its name to Verastem Oncology.
- 23 Dec 2016 Status changed from recruiting to discontinued.
- 09 May 2016 According to a Verastem media release, the maximum tolerated dose has been reached and the recommended phase II dose is being confirmed in this trial.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History