A Phase 1/2b Double Blind Randomised Controlled Trial of the Efficacy, Safety and Immunogenicity of Heterologous Prime-boost Immunisation With the Candidate Malaria Vaccines ChAd63 ME-TRAP and MVA ME-TRAP in 5-17 Month Old Burkinabe Infants and Children
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 19 Oct 2016
At a glance
- Drugs ME-TRAP malaria DNA vaccine Okairos (Primary) ; Rabies vaccine
- Indications Malaria; Rabies
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 12 Feb 2016 Status changed from recruiting to completed.
- 01 Nov 2012 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 26 Sep 2012 New source identified and integrated (Pan-African Clinical Trials Registry: PACTR201208000404131).